Monday 19 December 2011

all quiet on the front...

Hello again, I spent this weekend moving back home for Christmas and playing bowls, hence the lack of posting. It's been a pretty hectic weekend overall, but now everything is settled I can relax back in to my steady pile of work. I haven't forgotten about my post-it per day, I did draw them, just couldn't find the time to post them what with my computer being packed up in a box. But fear not, here are Saturday, Sunday and Monday's drawings!


So these two cheeky chappies are Trulop and Zingo, they're wanted for something, I don't know what yet. But I really like these guys. They're a little clichéd however I think we might see more of them in the future. I imagine them being like a corrupt Penn & Teller.



This cute little guy I think would be the kid who foiled Trulop and Zingo's master plan (whatever it might be).













As for everything else, not much has moved on, the next step for me is rigging the old man character for the major project, but I'm sure you'll see some of that soon enough.

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment